- Specialist Medical & Rehabilitation Not for Profit Hospital.
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs based.
- Excellent remuneration package including the ability for salary sacrifice.
Wolper Jewish Hospital, a well respected specialist medical and rehabilitation facility, is seeking a dynamic individual to support best practice operational management and financial performance. . Reporting to the General Manager/ Director of Clinical Services, the successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day management of financial and some non-clinical operations, consistent with the aims and objectives of Wolper Jewish Hospital, and will be a member of the senior management team.
It is critical that the successful applicant can:
- quickly gain an understanding of the Hospital’s operating environment, revenue drivers and cost management controls;
- work in close consultation with the Hospital Accountant, and play a key role in establishing annual budgets, review monthly and year to date Hospital operational and trading reports for circulation to the relevant Board and Committees;
- demonstrate business skills to manage and ensure performance against performance goals and key KPIs are essential, with a high level of communication and presentation skills;
- conduct periodic market reviews, expressions of interest and tenders for major supplier contract;
- lead the preparation of business cases for projects and new business initiatives;
- understand and have experience in the maintenance of an organisation’s quality framework, with experience in health fund negotiations an advantage;
- show passion for supporting the community through active stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Previous experience in business management, commercial services and financial management is essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels – Hospital Board, management, general staff, communal organisations and the public.
- Formal qualifications in business/finance.
- Health Industry experience.
Enquiries to Leana Street on 02 9410 3955 or 0411700013
Confidential applications by 5:00pm on Monday, 4 April 2022 to be sent to email@example.com
The successful applicant will need to have a cleared Criminal Record Check and acceptable evidence of protection against specified infectious diseases including COVID-19.