• Champion & leadership position
• South Western Sydney Location
• Excellent Remuneration
Our client is seeking an Executive Care Manager with high level leadership capability, superior management skills and expert clinical acumen.
The Tullich Group currently operates two residential aged care facilities and a home care business. Based in Sydney South West this is a key role, working collaboratively with, and reporting to, the General Manager as part of the executive team, you will have and will have responsibility in supporting and achieving the organisation’s strategic objectives.
With a track record of successful clinical management experience, you demonstrate strategic vision, strong communication skills and leadership qualities and a commitment to care of the aged.
• Leading and implementing Clinical Governance & Capability Framework and review processes to ensure accreditation is maintained
• Responsible for planning, monitoring and implementing high standard of care including quality assurance, quality improvement plans and to plan for continuous improvement
• Responsibility for creation and management of budgets.
• Registered Nurse with AHPRA
• Good working knowledge of ACFI
• Experience of creating and working within funding and budgetary confines
• Knowledge of relevant State & Federal legislation
• Experience in managing, developing and mentoring the team
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• High professional and personal ethical standards
• Remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.