• Peak community sector industry organization
• Quality, education and sector advocacy focus
• Provide a high level of leadership
The Australian Community Industry Alliance (ACIA) is a peak body in the Community, Disability and Aged Care sectors.
The Board is seeking a CEO with governance, advocacy, policy and funding support experience for industry development projects in the Not-for-Profit sector.
You will lead the organization through the next phase of growth and will enhance its membership through productive engagement with key government stakeholders within the disability and aged care sectors at both federal and state levels. Importantly, the CEO will foster mutually beneficial relationships with Lifetime Care Schemes in all States and commitment to the Australian Community Industry Standard.
The role offers complete location and workplace flexibility and is well suited to a person with the following skills.
1. Knowledge of the not-for-profit sector particularly in the Community, Disability and Aged Care sectors.
2. Understanding or experience in the implementation of a quality framework within an organization.
3. The ability to deliver and grow strategic initiatives which will enhance membership and organizational profile
4. Business skills to manage and ensure performance against performance goals with a high level of communication and presentation skills.
5. Commercial acumen to oversee a newly established commercial entity and meet budget responsibilities.
6. Passion for supporting the community, disability and aged care sectors through active stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
Enquires to Leana Street on 02 94103955 or 0411 700013
Confidential applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will need to have a cleared Criminal Record Check and Working With Children Check